Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Freedom!

I'm amazed at how free I feel now that May 10th and Mother's Day have passed. Gone are the sad reminders of my motherless, childless state. The usual infertile anxiety remains but I can deal with that. I'm very practiced at the monthly rollercoaster of TTC. I just can't tolerate the gooeyness surrounding Mother's Day. 

Below is a picture of me frolicking on the Oregon coast in my younger days. It was shortly after my wedding and I had gone to visit a friend. I was so carefree and blissfully unaware of the trials I would soon face. I know I can't go back to being that girl, but a part of her will always remain in my heart. This August I will return to Oregon to visit my friend. Wouldn't it be wonderful if I had a reason for another celebratory dance on the beach?




5 comments:

  1. You will have much to celebrate! Beautiful photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is gorgeous. Here is to the carefree girls that still live somewhere in our hearts. May they soon have the chance to dance again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful picture and memory! Hoping you have a reason to dance in the sun again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad you are feeling better. I hope you get to dance on the beach for a very good reason!

    ReplyDelete