- When cleaning through boxes at my parent's house my sister found my baptismal gown. It's still in beautiful condition and could be used again.
- My youngest niece informed me that she hopes I have a kid soon because she's tired of being the youngest.
- My two oldest nieces sorted through my mom's jewelry. They gave me a little box with items that they thought my potential future daughter would enjoy. (I love my nieces and nephews so much. Their thoughtfulness always amazes me).
- My sister found this ugly little knickknack of a pregnant woman that she said was given to my mom as a gift when she was pregnant with me. (It's currently sitting next to the borrowed fertility statue on my nightstand. One can never have too many fertility charms.)
- Last but not least.... my period is five days late.
What has brought me back to my senses:
- I had another negative pregnancy test today.
What still gives me hope:
- My obsessive Google search yielded promising results - some women don't receive a positive reading until a week or two after their missed period. Dare I continue to hope?
Spotting has begun...damn it all to hell...hope is for people more lucky than I.